TNS-19305 NS- Switch HDMI Video Conversion Folding Base TV Converter, Portable Video co-Screen TV Base for Nintendo Switch, with Type-C PD Charging Dock, HDMI Adapter and USB 3.0 Port
1.【Play While Charging】:Our Switch TV dock is specially designed dock to replace your original Nintendo switch dock, which can charge the switch at the same time while playing with TV display. After connecting the dock adapter to TV/projector with HDMI cable and charger plugged in, you can just go and play your game. It has a button for TV and dock mode.
2.【Portable & Lightweight】: Nice small dock alternative for the switch. Save space and travel friendly. compact and lightweight so it fits your pocket, switch carrying case and switch travel bag! You just need to take this dock and original wall charger. Ideal Replacement for Your Official Nintendo Switch Dock
3.【Multiple Ports Available】:This Switch TV dock features 1 HDMI port, 1 USB ports, 1 switch button, 1 Type- C charging ports. Connect it with HDMI supported output devices such as TVs, computer monitors & laptops. Charging while playing. 1 button to switch between TV mode or console mode. 1 additional USB portsallows you to connect additional devices.
4.【Ventilated Designed】:This Switch TV docking station is well ventilated and stays cool even while charging in use electronics. You can play your games for a long time. Moreover, you do not need to worry about no worry about scratching your switch.
5.【Warm Tips 】: Please connect your switch adapter at first and then connect your HDMI cable to your TV. Please do not use 5V 2A Type C Adapter while playing. Cables and power adapter are not included
1. Product Type: switch folding HDMI video conversion base
2. Color: black
3. Interface: USB3.0 / HDMI / USB3.0 / Type-c
4. Product Size:75 x 70 x 17 cm
5. Applicable Equipment: for Nintendo SWITCH host
6.USB 3.0 interface output: 5V 500mA
7.TyPE-C- interface input: 15V 1.2APD protocol
8.TyPE-C- interface input: 15V2.6APD protocol
Packing list: 1X video conversion base
1X product manual
Troubleshooting （no Signal Input ) any problem of product you can contact with us at first ,we must deal with it for you on time
1. Switch setting.
Main Manu- System Setting-sleep Mode-auto-sleep(playing on console Screen)-(over 10 minute)
2. Please use the original Nintendo AC adapter, the third part charger may causeyour HDMI cable has no signal input.
3. Please check if your connections are in place.
4. Please check the connected HDM input channel of your TV whethercorresponds to the HDMI input signal channel of the TV dock
5. Please make sure whether your switch is on working status, displayed normallybefore docking your switch to the TV dock
6. After connected the switch charger and the HDMI cable to your TV, the greeroutput of your Switch)
7. Generally, after all connections are in place, your TV will has signal input bydefault. Please don’t press the switch button of the TV dock or it will switch to
console mode, the green light goes ol
8.(For some special TV models)IF thelere is no signal input on your TV after youhave tried all above steps, please press the switch button and wait 3-6 seconds.
9. 4K TV has no single input.